Director | Head of Retail Leasing VIC
Michael Di Carlo is Retail Leasing Director based in Melbourne, Victoria. Michael has over 18 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate and has gained significant experience across several property classes throughout his career. Since 2005, he has focused on CBD retail and prime retail opportunities.
Michael is one of Melbourne’s most active retail agents in the CBD years and has successfully brokered high profile CBD retail sites along Bourke Street Mall, Swanston Street, Little Collins Street and Collins Street. Michael’s broad experience in commercial real estate puts him in a position where he is able to relate to both landlords and tenants of various backgrounds.
- Retail CBD leasing
- Retail project leasing
- Retail site disposals
- Leasing stand-alone retail and existing shopping centres
- Preparing marketing strategies & development of marketing material
- Development and implementation of Retail Strategies
- Footlocker/House Of Hoops, Bourke Street MALL
- Michael Hill Jewellers, Bourke Street MALL
- ANZ Bank, Bourke Street MALL
- Christian Dior, Collins Street
- Paul Smith, Collins Street
- Berluti, Collins Street
- Fitness First, Flinders Street
- 276 Flinders Street – worked with the owner to activate the upper 7,000sqm of building with retail uses which include, Daiso level 1, Fitness First Level 2 and 3 and Childcare Level 4
- Centrepoint, Bourke Street Mall – successfully introduced Michael Hill Jewellers to the corner of Swanston Street
- 327 Bourke Street – worked on behalf of a private investor to re-market 600sqm on Bourke Street Mall and secured Footlocker and House of Hoops for a two-level tenancy
- 175 Collins Street – appointed to market prime Collins Street location and secured Berluti to open its first Australian retail outlet
- 205 Collins Street – was appointed to look at the old Chanel tenancy, advise to increase the space to 300sqm and successfully leased to Christian Dior
- 247 Collins Street – worked for the buyer prior to purchasing the building to seek retailers for the ground floor. Successfully signed up Bupa prior to purchase and the tenant occupied the space the day after settlement.