Prime Location with Excellent Natural Light From all Floors
10 Spring Street Sydney NSW 2000
10 Spring Street provides its occupants a prime location, amongst Sydney’s finest corporations. The building sits directly behind Australia Square and is within one block of 1 Bligh Street, GPT and Aurora Place. You are in good company at 10 Spring Street.
The expansive Spring Street lobby and O’Connell Street retail arcade have undergone significant upgrades and offer great space for occupants to meet their visitors.
All floors provide floor to ceiling windows, excellent natural light and great outlooks. Each floor plate is highly efficient and provide quality finishes throughout.
10 Spring Street offers:
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Pleasant outlooks and harbour glimpses from upper floors
• Prime location amongst Sydney’s finest office towers/corporates
• Highly efficient column-free floor plates
• New End of Trip facilities
• Ample on-site car parking
• Dual entry via O’Connell and Spring Street
• Expansive, well-appointed ground floor entrance
• Level 11.02 - 430sqm: Newly completed speculative fitout with direct lift exposure featuring large boardroom, meeting rooms, impressive breakout and collaboration areas and approximately 40 workstations.
• Level 15- 150sqm: Unique opportunity refurbished with high-ceilings, exposed services and polished concrete providing views down to the Harbour.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the appointed agents.