Cushman & Wakefield’s industrial team is pleased to present to the market for sale via expressions of interest, 45-55 Barndioota Road, Salisbury Plain.
The property comprises a prime industrial development site of 1.375 ha, well-located in the northern industrial precinct of Salisbury Plain. The regular shaped site is zoned Strategic Employment within the City of Salisbury and is well placed for a range of industrial development outcomes.
Key features include:
- Ability to purchase as one site, or two individual lots of 6,875 square metres*
- Site areas from 6,875 square metres – 13,750 square metres* (stnc)
- Frontage of 84.53 metres to Barndioota Road
- Easy access to Main North Road via Saints Road and Stanbel Road
- Well-positioned in Adelaide’s fast developing north – approximately 20 kilometres* from the Adelaide CBD
- Suited to a range of warehousing, transport & logistics, and manufacturing development outcomes (stnc)
- Zoned Strategic Employment – City of Salisbury
In a market starved of significant land purchase opportunities, we strongly recommend 45-55 Barndioota Road, Salisbury Plain for your consideration.
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm Thursday 25th August 2022.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact the agents.