Development Approval - RV Lifestyle Manufactured Housing Estate
37 Moore Park Road Bundaberg North QLD 4670
Key Property Highlights
|Land Area||485000 sqm|
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase and develop a newly approved RV manufactured home estate featuring a highly desirable design to suit the growing number of grey nomads, boaties and more.
The estate features comparatively large lots and home designs that incorporate fully integrated garaging and workshops to house standard passenger vehicles along with caravans, RV’s, Boats and so much more. Situated at the southern entrance to the great barrier reef at picturesque Bundaberg, this location provides the ideal ‘Homebase’ for retirees to launch their next adventure whilst retaining a wonderful, secure home set amongst a beautiful landscape and serviced by all the desired amenities.
With a land area of 48.5Ha, this new lifestyle estate will provide the 244 dwellings with a fantastic expanse of open space and parkland to enjoy, along with the communal facilities expected in an estate of this size.
Cushman & Wakefield are offering this development opportunity to the market for the first time and are seeking ‘Expressions of Interest’ to purchase prior to 2nd September 2022.
Property Highlights and Features
• 48.5 Ha situated in Bundaberg North, fronting Moore Park Road, Batchlers Road & Mount Perry Road.
• Fully approved for the development of a 244 dwelling Land Lease Retirement Facility in May 2022
• 2 approved entry access locations off Moore Park Road & Mount Perry Roads
• Specifically designed and approved for an RV retirement Park, each generous size lot will have a large workshop/garage to house recreational vehicles including caravans, trucks, buses and boats.
• Uniquely designed to appeal to adventurous retirees with aspirations to travel
• Located at the Southern Entrance of the ‘Great Barrier Reef’, this development is located in the perfect place for an adventure Homebase.
• Bundaberg is known as a county town with modern city elements
• 4 hours drive from Brisbane city and within 2 hours of Sunshine Coast, Fraser Island, Agnes Water, Gladstone and more
Expressions of Interest close 2nd September 2022. We welcome all enquiries and can provide to an Information Memorandum and access to Due Diligence information to interested parties upon request. Please contact the exclusive listing agents today to learn more and register your interest.