Bundaberg Central Freehold and Business For Sale - Motivated Seller
216 Bourbong Street Bundaberg Central QLD 4670
Key Property Highlights
|Building Area||783 sqm|
|Land Area||1012 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield exclusively presents 216 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg Central to the market for sale (both freehold property title and business) by offers to purchase closing Wednesday 17th August 2022 at 5pm (AEST) if not sold prior.
- Two level building of 783sqm* on a 1,012sqm corner block
- Premier site, arguably the best intersection location in Bundaberg CBD
- The building is occupied by two businesses, 'Grosvenor Backpackers' (as business for sale with the freehold) and an independent cafe operator which occupies approximately half of the ground floor
- Current as leased total annual rent of $270,000* plus GST for both the Grosvenor Backpackers and cafe (occupants pay 100% of council rates and building insurance in addition to annual rent).
- An estimated $250,000 invested in capital building renovation works over the last 12 months
- *The Grosvenor Backpackers business includes inventory and vehicles with data available upon request
- Located in a non flood prone area with no historic occurrence recorded and asbestos report available with a no risk rating
Motivated seller - For sale by offers to purchase closing Wednesday 17th August 2022 at 5pm, if not sold prior.
For further information, contact exclusive representative Ed Howard on 0449 955 244.
*Disclaimer: Cushman & Wakefield does not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. Any interested parties should make their own inquiries as to the accuracy of the information. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from.
* = Approximation only