Brand new office warehouses with secure, gated parking and loading
45 Barndioota Road Salisbury Plain SA 5109
Key Property Highlights
Proudly developed by Foundry Projects, Cushman & Wakefield and Leedwell are excited to bring to market 45 Barndioota Road, Salisbury Plain, a brand new, mid-sized corporate estate providing 6 high-spec office warehouses for sale or lease.
The development is strategically positioned in Adelaide’s fast developing north – approximately 20 kilometres* from the Adelaide CBD, and is easily accessed by Main North Road via Saints Road and Stanbel Road.
Immediate amenity is provided via Saints Shopping Centre (200m) and the Main North Road, Parafield retail precinct – Bunnings, On the Run, Officeworks, Hungry Jacks, BCF & Supercheap Auto (400m).
Key features –
• Architecturally designed, high-spec office warehouse accommodation in a corporate estate environment
• 6 community titled office warehouses ranging from 665 – 1,283 square metres
• Market leading design with secure, gated parking and loading areas provided to each tenancy
• High quality fencing with automated telescopic gates
• 5m high clearance motorised roller doors with canopies
• Flexible layouts and custom fitout options available
• 3 phase power as standard.
• 10kw solar system built in as standard – modern efficient LED lighting throughout.
• Openable windows on first level for natural ventilation
• NBN ready, separate water and power to each tenancy
• Body Corporate to manage corporate estate - including insurance, utilities meter reading and billing, gardening, window cleaning, maintenance of common areas – to allow you to focus on your business first and foremost.
• Depreciation benefits available
• Proactive approach to clean energy initiatives
• Zoned Strategic Employment – City of Salisbury
• Developed by Foundry projects – an innovative market leader in Adelaide’s fast growing industrial development market
The project is due for completion Q3 2024.
Foundry Projects will work collaboratively to achieve crafted spaces that help partners succeed by supporting their specific and evolving needs.
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact the marketing agents at Cushman & Wakefield and Leedwell.