BAYSIDES BEST! 49Wangara
49 Wangara Road Cheltenham VIC 3192
Matter Projects in conjunction with Cushman & Wakefield are excited to offer 49Wangara for SALE! Developed by Matter Projects, Wangara is the result of a shared vision: future-proof spaces for future-forward businesses.
Designed to respond to the ever-changing ways of business, Wangara encapsulates the contemporary entrepreneurial spirit and offers the flexibility and adaptability required to succeed in the modern age. From the site’s ease-of-access to the wide variety of spaces provided, every detail has been considered to foster success and help businesses thrive. Situated in the industrial heart of Bayside, Wangara has exceptional levels of access for businesses of all kinds.
Featuring warehouses, offices, showrooms and personal storage spaces of various scales, lots can be accessed from two frontages along Wangara Road and Melaleuca Drive, while swift connection to the Nepean Highway ensures staff, goods and products can come and go with ease.
49Wangara has on offer...
- Office spaces from 60sqm - 650sqm
- Office/Warehouses from 150sqm - 500sqm
- Retail from 116sqm - 875sqm
- Storage units from 13sqm - 163sqm
- State of the art offices bathed in natural light
- Some with private balconies with landscaped gardens
- Open plan spaces offered with carpeted floors, suspended ceilings lighting and air-conditioning
- High 7m internal clearance warehousing
- Glass tilt door warehouse access
- First floor offices overlooking the warehouse
- Great truck and commercial vehicle access
- High-end retail showrooms with frontage to both Wangara Road and Melaluca Drive
- Endless possibilities. Showrooms for bathrooms, flooring, furniture, art galleries, home wares.
- Health & wellbeing: Yoga, pilaties, personal training studios.
- Day spa/massage, beauty clinic
- Sports medical: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Chiropractor, etc
- Diverse range of personal & business storage solutions with and without mezzanines
- Personal storage ideal for boat, caravan, furniture, car, hobby, wine storage, whatever you can think of!
- Business storage ideal for tradies, archive filing, eCommerce and much more!
- Architecturally designed facades
- Generous and meticulous landscaping
- Rooftop terrace & garden
- On-site cafe/hospitality venue
- Function room
- Caretakers residence
- On grade and basement car parking
Design Wangara’s architecture reflects the optimism, openness and focus on community that’s at the heart of the project. Brickwork used throughout has been chosen to complement the surrounding area and respect the existing streetscapes of Cheltenham. The facade has been designed to age gracefully and develop its own character across the next decades.
Generous and meticulous landscaping, including a rooftop garden softens the facade, contrasts the built form and brings nature into the site for the benefit of all. The plant life chosen has been carefully considered to flourish over the years, cascade down the facade and soften the overall appearance of the site.
Wangara is the result of a shared vision to deliver world-class commercial precincts in Melbourne’s Bayside. Having long believed that the key to great work is authentic collaboration, we’re pleased to partner with Inhaus Design and Urbis to deliver this exciting new project. We’re united in our goal to deliver projects that improve the way we live, work and play; spaces that improve day-to-day activity, facilitate business growth, bring people together, and provide for them in the long term.