Key Property Highlights
|Land Area||13785 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 'Star of the Sea' located at 60 Marine Parade, Southport with a site area of 13,785 sqm* and boasting freehold single ownership, this multiple-stage lifestyle precinct represents a monumental opportunity for investors.
- Zoned Special purpose, special development areas precinct
- 120 metres* fronting Marine Parade
- In the heart of the Southport Priority Development Area (PDA)
- Sweeping views of the Broadwater, Beachfront, City Skyline and Hinterland
- Walking distance to Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair Shopping Centre and Southport CBD
- Surrounding amenities include light rail, shopping, retail and dining
The Queensland Government and Gold Coast City Council have already granted preliminary development approval, designating it as a Priority Development Area (PDA) within the Southport Central Business District.
The site offers a blank canvas with the Council preliminary approval allowing for a diverse range of developments, including but not limited to tourism and resort facilities, hotels, various forms of residential complexes, retail precincts, cafes, restaurants, offices, and international conference and exhibition centres.
Conveniently positioned in a landmark location overlooking the Broadwater, Beachfront, City Skyline and Hinterland.
Also available under the same ownership is the adjoining retail and commercial component at 1, 1a & 5 Nerang Street, Southport.
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact the exclusive agent.
* All figures & boundaries are approximate