Director, South Sydney Industrial - NSW
Tim joined Cushman & Wakefield in August 2015 as Director – NSW Head of Industrial, having previously been with JLL for eight years, within their South Sydney office.
Tim has over 25 years’ experience in sales and leasing within the industrial market and over 20 years’ experience in the South Sydney market. Tim has extensive experience within the industrial, commercial and mixed use sites within South Sydney and Inner West for both large institutions and private clients.
Dexus, AMP, Goodman Group, Woollahra Council, Frasers Property Group, Waverley Council, Urban Growth, Equinix, Bricktop, Henry Schein, Gate Gourmet, Fleetstone are some of the many clients Tim has represented.
Major Transactions - Leasing:
• 1A Hale Street, Botany – 10,000 sqm
• 198 Bourke Road, Alexandria – 13,000 sqm
• 191 O’Riordan Street, Mascot – 3,000 sqm
Major Transactions - Sales:
• 97-105 Portman Street, Zetland - $84,000,000
• 300 Coward Street, Mascot - $16,000,000
• 224-238 Young Street, Waterloo - $27,200,000
• 7 Stokes Avenue, Alexandria - $8,100,000
• 52-54 O’Dea Avenue, Waterloo - $56,000,000
• 263-273 King Street, Mascot - $8,550,000
Professional Affiliations and Education:
Associate Diploma Valuation of Real Estate (Sydney TAFE)
REI Member, NSW
Licensed Real Estate Agent