'The Connaught Retail Precinct'
185 - 211 Liverpool Street Sydney NSW 2000
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||508 sqm|
|Land Area||775 sqm|
|Last Updated||Oct 29, 2019|
Cushman & Wakefield are excited to offer to the market a rare retail investment opportunity in Sydney CBD’s landmark building ‘The Connaught’.
First time offered for sale in over 30 years, a collective of six strata lots located at ground level of the Connaught are being offered for sale in one line, presenting a unique opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors alike to secure the complete footprint of the building and their own piece of the Sydney CBD.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Total Area 775sqm* includes 508sqm of shops plus over 150sqm* exclusive use common property for outdoor sunny North facing sheltered seating
• A further 57sqm* and 60sqm* available common property (STOCA) for outdoor sunny North facing sheltered seating
• Existing income with fixed 3.8% and 4% annual increases
• Three street frontages - Liverpool, Wentworth Avenue & Commonwealth Street
• Allows for an abundance of retail and commercial options
• Outstanding location directly opposite Hyde Park, between Oxford Street and Downing Centre District Court
• Forming part of Sydney’s iconic residential building ‘The Connaught’
(STOCA) subject to owners corporation approval
The property is for sale by way of Public Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 31 October at 10:30am at Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.