Sydney CBD Fringe creative office space + parking | Levels 2 & 3, 243 Liverpool Street, Darlinghurs
Levels 2 & 3, 243 Liverpool Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Attributes and Features
|Last Updated||Jul 05, 2019|
Cushman and Wakefield and Karbon Property are pleased to exclusively offer Level’s 2 & 3 of 243 Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst.
For sale individually or in one line by expressions of interest closing on 10th April 2019.
An opportunity to acquire one of the most stunning creative office spaces in the Sydney Fringe. This rare offering of over 1400sqm across two levels with parking for 8 vehicles (stacker and bays) is perfectly located less than 1 km to the CBD in one of Sydney’s tightest held markets.
• Invest or Occupy
• 1,470sqm* over two levels
• Secure parking for 8 vehicles (stacker/bays)
• Flexible lease terms
• 1km* to CBD & 500m* to Museum Train Station
• Unique modern warehouse feel
• Outstanding creative offices with excellent natural light
• Minutes to Oxford, Crown and Stanley Streets
• Closely located to transport links (bus and train)
• Surrounded by restaurants, cafes and bars
• Located in one of Sydney’s most tightly held markets
• Pt 9 and Pt 13 of Strata plan 70854
• 19.55% of unit entitlement
Size and Lots as per strata plan 70854:
• Level 2 (Pt 13) - 736sqm*
- Parking - 32sqm*:
- 2 x car stacker (32sqm*)
• Level 3 (Pt 9) - 734sqm*
- Parking - 44sqm*:
- 2 x single bays (28sqm*)
- 1 x car stacker (16sqm*)
Expressions of interest close at 4pm 10th April 2019.
For further details or inspections please contact one of the exclusive agents.