SOUTHPORT'S NEXT GENERATION OFFICE HUB
26 Lawson Street Southport QLD 4215
Attributes and Features
|Parking||Secure executive parking on-site plus 200+ public car spaces directly opposite|
|Last Updated||Jan 17, 2019|
Cushman & Wakefield have the exclusive pleasure to present Southport's newest and most unique professional corporate centre for lease.
Rising six levels over the CBD's growth area, 26 Lawson Street will be positioned as a landmark business location, focused on style, efficiency and community design fundamentals.
Incorporating an onsite cafe and communal roof top bar and function area, this building is not just a place of work, but a bustling business life style centre for the modern day professional.
- Large 580sqm* GFA floor plates with centre core services
- Secure basement parking area with direct elevator floor access, bike and end of trip facilities, formal corporate foyer, onsite cafe and meeting area and unique roof top bar and function area
- Sustainable and high efficiency building design and state of the art services
- Outstanding views to the Southport Broadwater, city scape and hinterland framed by specifically designed glazing to capture the best natural light through out
- Dedicated fibre internet connectivity - The fastest infrastructure available
- Huge council public car park (200+ bays) located directly opposite the building available for only $6 fixed for the whole day
- Walking distance from two key rapid transit stations (Queen Street and Nerang Street Stations)
- Walking distance to the new 'QUEEN STREET VILLAGE' (scheduled for completion in 2020) master planned development incorporating a Grand Mercure Hotel, vibrant retail and food court, IGA shopping centre, cinemas and doctors
- Large lease incentives on offer to make your move and fitout planning as effortless as possible
For further information and to discuss your requirements, please contact exclusive agent at Cushman & Wakefield.
Cushman & Wakefield does not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. Any interested parties should make their own inquiries as to the accuracy of the information. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from.