SOLD - Tamworth - ASX & NZX Listed Fast Food Giant - Brand New 10 Year Ground Lease
22-26 Roderick Street Tamworth NSW 2340
Key Property Highlights
|Building Area||275 sqm|
|Land Area||1793 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 22-26 Roderick Street, Tamworth for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Brand new 10 year lease to 2031 + options to 2041
- QSR Pty Ltd – Wholly owned subsidiary of ASX & NZX Listed Restaurant Brands NZ Ltd with 348 fast food outlets incl. iconic brands KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut & Carls Jr. Employs over 12,000 people globally with a market cap. NZ $2 Billion
- Brand new modern purpose built latest specification designed store with dual lane drive-thru facility
- Highly sought after Ground Lease - Tenant responsible for all capital & structural repairs & maintenance
- Tenant pays 100% of outgoings including Land Tax
- Strategic location in Tamworth core retail precinct neighbouring McDonald's, Woolworths, Dan Muphy’s, Oporto, Hungry Jack’s, Red Rooster & the brand new East Tamworth Medical Centre
- Easily managed single tenant passive investment
- Tamworth - Second largest inland city in New South Wales with a population in excess of 76,813 people
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $180,000 pa + GST
The investment is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield National Portfolio Auction on Monday 27 September at 1pm.
All interested parties will have access to our Live Stream & Online Bidding Platform strictly via prior arrangement.
Brisbane Live Stream & Bidding Facilities will be available at the below venue;
Brisbane - Dexus Place - Waterfront Place, Level 31, 1 Eagle Street
Should you hold interest in bidding on the asset from the above location or via the Online Bidding Platform, please contact the exclusively appointed Cushman & Wakefield property professionals.