Sold Price $2,960,000 - Yield 4.66% - Bankstown - Sydney Metro ASX Listed Childcare Investment
108 Edgar Street Bankstown NSW 2200
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||370 sqm|
|Land Area||859 sqm|
|Last Updated||Dec 12, 2018|
Cushman and Wakefield are pleased to present to the market 108 Edgar Street, Bankstown for sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Renewed 5 year lease to 2024 + options to 2029
- G8 Education Ltd - largest ASX listed childcare and education provider with over 500 centres across Australia and Singapore - market cap of $1 Billion
- Architecturally designed, high quality purpose built centre
- Licensed for 39 Long Day Care places
- Very well established local centre with 100% occupancy and additional waiting list ensuring secure and long term tenure.
- Strategic metropolitan Sydney land holding
- Bankstown – Strong growth location in south west Sydney, 20 kms from the CBD
- 9 underground secure car parks
- Tenant pays 100% of outgoings
- Net Income $137,887 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Wednesday 5 December at 10.30am AEDT at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Melbourne and Brisbane.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.