SOLD - Gregory Hills (Sydney) - Premium Healthcare and ASX Listed Business Banking Centre Investment
Unit 2, 31 Lasso Road Gregory Hills NSW 2557
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market Unit 2, 31 Lasso Road, Gregory Hills (Sydney) for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- National Australia Bank - Business Banking Centre – Brand new 5 year lease to 2026 + options to 2035
- ASX listed banking giant with a market cap. of $91.23 Billion and over 900+ locations
- The Centre for Gastrointestinal Health, proven Sydney based healthcare specialists – Brand new 8 year lease to 2029 + options to 2037
- Brand new Business Banking and Medical Centre offering depreciation benefits
- 10 exclusive undercover car parks
- Sydney healthcare precinct – Next to Gregory Hills Corporate Park, $330 million Camden Private Hospital development and Soma Wellness and Lifestyle Centre
- Strategic position neighbouring national tenants including Bunnings, McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, Ampol, Officeworks and much more
- Gregory Hills – Sydney metropolitan suburb of Camden, 57km from Sydney CBD
- Tenants pay 100% of outgoings as per the lease
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $155,200 pa + GST
The investment is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield National Portfolio Auction on Monday 27 September at 1pm.
Interested parties based in New South Wales & Victoria will have access to our Live Stream and Online Bidding Platform strictly via prior arrangement.
Interstate Live Stream and Bidding Facilities will be available at the below Venue;
Brisbane - Dexus Place - Waterfront Place, Level 31, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Should you hold interest in bidding on the asset from the above location or via the Online Bidding Platform, please contact the exclusively appointed Cushman & Wakefield property professionals.