SOLD - Dulwich Hill (Sydney) - Trophy Metro Sydney KFC Ground Lease Investment
498-500 New Canterbury Road Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
Attributes and Features
|Land Area||963 sqm|
|Last Updated||Mar 19, 2020|
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present to the market Dulwich Hill KFC situated at 498-500 New Canterbury Road to be sold via Public Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Renewed 10 year ground lease to 2029 + options to 2039
- KFC - Iconic fast food brand serving 2 million customers weekly across 640 outlets nationally
- KFC in occupation 40+ years
- Prominent location with high profile corner site on New Canterbury Road
- Modern purpose built new format store with drive through facility
- Prime location – Dulwich Hill Inner Western Sydney suburb located 7km from Sydney CBD
- Highly sought after ground lease - tenant owns and maintains improvements
- Tenant pays 100% of outgoings (including Land Tax & Repairs and Maintenance)
- Lease secured by 4 Month Bank Guarantee
- Easily managed single tenant passive investment
- Net Income $135,000 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 19 March at 2pm AEDT at Cooley Auctions, located on Level 1, 29-33 Bay Street, Double Bay NSW 2028.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.