SOLD - Brookvale (Sydney) - Prized Sydney Investment in the heart of Brookvale
756 Pittwater Road Brookvale NSW 2100
Key Property Highlights
|Land Area||2561 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 756 Pittwater Road, Brookvale (Sydney) for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 15 year net lease to 2036 + options to 2066
- EG Group - Multinational fuel and convenience retail operator with $32.4 Billion and 6,012 locations globally
- EG Group - Acquired Woolworths Petrol for $1.7 Billion and operate circa 540 Woolworths Caltex service stations
- Blue ribbon Sydney Northern Beaches location, minutes to Manly, Freshwater, Curl Curl & Dee Why beaches
- Strategically positioned on Pittwater Road, one of the Northern Beaches busiest thoroughfares
- Brookvale - Affluent Sydney suburb, 16 km from the CBD
- Newly built in 2007, the site offers modern improvements & dual-skinned fibre-glass tanks
- Favourable environmental provisions, ownership of the tanks & remediation the responsibility of EG Group
- Tenant pays all outgoings including Land Tax
- Net Income $255,000 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Friday 19 March at 10am AEDT at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on level 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties in this tenanted investment will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.