Singleton (Hunter Valley) - Trophy Freehold Investment Leased to Fast Food Giant
8 Maitland Road Singleton NSW 2330
Attributes and Features
|Land Area||2077 sqm|
|Last Updated||May 17, 2019|
Cushman and Wakefield are pleased to present to the market 8 Maitland Road (New England Highway), Singleton for sale via Offers to Purchase.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 14 year lease to 2026 + options to 2036
- Hungry Jack’s Pty Ltd - One of Australia’s most iconic fast food chains with a network of over 420 stores nationally.
- Large 2,077 sqm site in the Singleton commercial centre
- Purpose built in 2012 with drive through facility, offering significant depreciation benefits
- High profile location on the New England Highway
- Strong trading store along main highway, neighbouring major tenants including McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Subway.
- Singleton - Main commercial business centre for the Hunter Valley region supported by mining, tourism and agriculture
- Tenant pays all usual outgoings (including Land Tax)
- Income growth locked in with fixed 3.5% annual rent increases
- Easily managed, single tenant freehold investment
- Net Income $276,085 pa + GST
For more information please contact the Exclusive agents at Cushman & Wakefield.