Singleton (Hunter Valley) - Trophy Freehold Investment Leased to Fast Food Giant
8 Maitland Road Singleton NSW 2330
Attributes and Features
|Land Area||2077 sqm|
|Last Updated||Apr 16, 2019|
Cushman and Wakefield are pleased to present to the market 8 Maitland Road (New England Highway), Singleton for sale via Public Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 14 year lease to 2026 + options to 2036
- Hungry Jack’s Pty Ltd - One of Australia’s most iconic fast food chains with a network of over 420 stores nationally.
- Large 2,077 sqm site in the Singleton commercial centre
- Purpose built in 2012 with drive through facility, offering significant depreciation benefits
- High profile location on the New England Highway
- Strong trading store along main highway, neighbouring major tenants including McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Subway.
- Singleton - Main commercial business centre for the Hunter Valley region supported by mining, tourism and agriculture
- Tenant pays all usual outgoings (including Land Tax)
- Income growth locked in with fixed 3.5% annual rent increases
- Easily managed, single tenant freehold investment
- Net Income $276,085 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 16 May at 2pm at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.