Scone (Hunter Region) - Quintessential Investment Leased to Global Fast Food Giant
22 New England Highway (Kelly Street) Scone NSW 2337
Key Property Highlights
|Land Area||3682 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 22 New England Highway (Kelly Street), Scone for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Renewed 5 Year Lease to 2025 + Options to 2045
- Parent Company Lease to McDonald’s Australia Limited – McDonald’s has over 38,000 restaurants, in more than 100 countries serving over 69 million people per day globally
- Significant 3,682 sqm highway landholding
- Purpose built drive through facility with modern McDonald’s McCafe design specifications
- Prominent Highway location in the Hunter Valley located in close proximity to BP Truckstop Service Station, Woolworths, Coles, Target and Caltex
- Tenant pays 100% of outgoings
- Easily managed single tenant passive investment
- Fixed 3.5% annual rent increases
- Net Income $294,975 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 10 December at 1pm AEDT at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.