RENOWNED AGRICULTURAL HOLDING ON FLINDERS ISLAND
168 Dutchman Road Lackrana TAS 7255
Key Property Highlights
|Land Area||12620000 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present for sale ‘Clifton’, a significant and renowned agricultural holding on Flinders Island nestled in a picturesque valley, centrally located towards the south of the island.
This large scale contiguous land holding of 1,262* hectares is well suited to both cattle and sheep and is currently operating as a highly productive cattle enterprise. ‘Clifton’ is an established property, with significant improvements undertaken over the past 14 years including:
• Excellent fencing
• Paddock layout promoting rotational grazing
• Abundant high quality spring-fed water reticulated to troughs
• Outstanding structural improvements including an award-winning architecturally designed homestead
• One additional dwelling suitable as a manager’s residence
• Undercover yards for both cattle and sheep
• Modern electric fencing and water reticulation systems
• Extensive laneway system
• Picturesque island location providing abundant lifestyle pursuits
Contact Tim or Richard to discuss the opportunity in more detail or to receive an Information Memorandum (IM).