Refurbished and Ready - 2,554sqm Freestander in Salisbury
637 Toohey Road Salisbury QLD 4107
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||2554 sqm|
|Land Area||4062 sqm|
|Last Updated||Mar 18, 2019|
Key property features:
- Functional 4,062sqm site with drive around accessibility
- 1,979sqm highbay warehouse
- 575sqm refurbished office/showroom over two levels
- Drive around access with rear hardstand
- 5 x container height roller door access
- Dual crossovers onto Toohey Road
Salisbury is one of the closest industrial precincts to the Brisbane CBD and has benefited from excellent growth over the past 18 months given its proximity to the city fringe locations such at West End and South Brisbane.
The site is strategically located across the road from the Salisbury Tavern and the new 7-11 Service Station, while also positioned immediately between two major industrial/commercial development projects on Toohey Road. The opportunity within this precinct is endless.
For further information or to inspect, please do not hesitate to contact the Exclusive Agents from Cushman & Wakefield today.