RARE HIGH FLOOR VACANT OFFICE 357sqm + 94sqm BALCONY | SOUTHPORT CENTRAL TOWER ONE
Level 6, Southport Central Tower 1, 56 Scarborough Street Southport QLD 4215
Key Property Highlights
|Building Area||451 sqm|
|Parking||8 Allocated + large3 hours free basement abundant visitor parking|
AVAILABLE NOW for sale or for lease is this rare, high floor office space located in ‘Southport Central Tower One’
Comprising 4 separate strata offices with northly aspect, the combined 357sqm* area plus 94sqm* of balcony areas is a limited offering based on the total size and floor location.
The ‘Southport Central’ master planned development is the largest professional office structure in the Gold Coast. With over 35,000sqm of office space spread over three separate buildings which includes a vibrant ground floor retail hub and abundant basement visitor parking. This opportunity must be considered for any serious owner occupier or tenant looking to secure a high end commercial space at the right value.
- Total area of 357sqm* plus 94sqm* of separate balcony areas (4 combined strata titled suites)
- Part sale or lease considered from 196sqm*
- Level 6 location with excellent views
- Existing fitout (partitions and some fixings) included
- Separately metred and internal controlled ducted air conditioning and high speed internet connections available
- Total of 8 allocated exclusive use basement parking spaces included (4 of which is available for separate guaranteed license through the body corporate)
- Reasonable overall outgoings and body corporate rates
- AVAILABLE NOW FOR SALE OR FOR LEASE
- FOR SALE: $1,395,000 plus any GST
- FOR LEASE: Contact agent for pricing, incentives offered for long term lease.
- Contact exclusive agent Ed Howard on 0449 955 244 for further information.
*Disclaimer: Cushman & Wakefield does not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. Any interested parties should make their own inquiries as to the accuracy of the information. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from.