RARE 873sqm freehold property
178 Lindum Road Lytton QLD 4178
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||170 sqm|
|Land Area||873 sqm|
|Last Updated||Jun 25, 2018|
Located approximately eleven (11) radial kilometres East of Brisbane’s CBD, Lytton is a key growth area within the Australia TradeCoast. Lytton’s exceptional road connectivity to the north and south gives this suburb superb access to the Port of Brisbane, Gateway Arterial networks and Brisbane Airport.
Some of the features of this property include;
- 873sqm* of freehold land
- 170sqm* of first floor office space within converted house
- Additional undercover storage beneath office space
- 60sqm* rear lockable shed onsite
- Fully fenced and secure
- Offers great signage opportunity to Lindum Road and local intersection
- Property links very well to nearby public transport hubs and Port of Brisbane motorway
- Very rare opportunity offering a buyer a freehold property free from Body Corporate fees
- Potential redevelopment upside
- Act now or miss out!
For any more information, please contact the EXCLUSIVE AGENTS Cushman & Wakefield.