Purchase Below Replacement Cost
16 Combarton Street Brendale QLD 4500
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||3157 sqm|
|Land Area||5037 sqm|
|Last Updated||Sep 07, 2017|
16 Combarton Street offers a unique opportunity to secure a quality tilt panel 3,157sqm freestander in one of Brisbane fastest growing industrial precincts.
Brendale is home to larger companies including Super Retail Group, General Electric, Aldi’s major distribution facility, Couriers Please and Jetmaster to name a few. Brendale is just 25 minutes North of the Brisbane Airport.
Key property features include;
- 3,157sqm* freestanding tilt panel warehouse and office (capacity to split)
- Fantastic internal height
- 6 container height electric roller doors
- Professional office
- 5,037sqm General Industry zoned site (24/7 use)
- Expansive concrete hardstand for parking, semi access and container storage
- Large awning
The owners are motivated to get a result. The property is being marketed For Sale via Auction to be held on site on Friday 6 October 2017 at 10am (If not sold prior).
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact the agents at Cushman & Wakefield or NAI Harcourts.