Prime Location with Excellent Natural Light From all Floors
10 Spring Street Sydney NSW 2000
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||3145 sqm|
|Last Updated||May 10, 2019|
10 Spring Street provides its occupants a prime location, amongst Sydney’s finest corporations. The building sits directly behind Australia Square and is within one block of 1 Bligh Street, GPT and Aurora Place. You are in good company at 10 Spring Street.
The expansive Spring Street lobby and O’Connell Street retail arcade have undergone significant upgrades and offer great space for occupants to meet their visitors.
All floors provide floor to ceiling windows, excellent natural light and great outlooks. Each floor plate is highly efficient and provide quality finishes throughout.
10 Spring Street offers:
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Pleasant outlooks and harbour glimpses from upper floors
• Prime location amongst Sydney’s finest office towers/corporates
• Highly efficient column-free floor plates
• New End of Trip facilities
• Ample on-site car parking
• Dual entry via O’Connell and Spring Street
• Expansive, well-appointed ground floor entrance
• Level 9 – 935.5sqm: Refurbished whole floor with new lift lobby. Floor to ceiling windows. Option to split floor to accommodate smaller users
• Level 10 – 931.5sqm: Refurbished whole floor with new lift lobby. Floor to ceiling windows.
• Level 11 - 430sqm: Refurbished part floor with new lift lobby. Floor to ceiling windows.
• Level 12 - 195.5sqm: Quality existing fitted suite offering turn-key solution.
**Levels 9 – 11 offers 195 to 3,000sqm of contiguous space.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the appointed agents.