Prime 1.1ha site in Eagle Farm – Occupy, Invest or Redevelop
237 Fison Avenue West Eagle Farm QLD 4009
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||4577 sqm|
|Land Area||10950 sqm|
|Parking||Ample parking available on site|
|Last Updated||Aug 02, 2018|
“First time offered for sale in over 40 Years”
Cushman and Wakefield on behalf of the vendor are pleased to offer 237 Fison Avenue East, Eagle Farm for sale via expressions of interest.
Situated within Brisbane’s most sought after industrial/commercial precinct the subject property is a 4,577sqm* office/warehouse facility on a 10,950sqm* site with the following key features:
- 4,577sqm* total Gross Floor Area across two buildings
- Building A 2,765sqm* (762sqm* office and amenities)
- Building B 1,812sqm* (310sqm* office and amenities)
- 10,950sqm* total site area
- Clearspan warehouse with 6m* to 6.5m* internal clearance
- Drive through access from Harvey Street to Fison Avenue
- Ample onsite parking with 30 designated spaces
- Huge exposure to the Gateway Motorway with signage approval in place
- Direct connectivity to the all major transport routes
- Opportunity to capitalise on transforming precinct of Eagle Farm and acquire a 1 hectare site in the EDQ’s Precinct Seven Business Enterprise Park
- Excellent truck and vehicle maneuverability
- Large rear hardstand area suitable for external storage
- Well-appointed office areas with separate meeting rooms, boardrooms and excellent staff break out areas
- The vendor will consider offers to lease
Eagle Farm is located just 8* radial kilometres to the CBD and provides direct access to all major arterials through the Gateway Motorway whilst being in close proximity to the Brisbane Airport and Port of Brisbane.
The property is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 5pm Thursday 17 of May.
For further details contact the exclusive marketing agents at Cushman and Wakefield.