Pinkenba Freestander with the lot – Not to be missed
113 Bancroft Road Pinkenba QLD 4008
Attributes and Features
|Last Updated||Oct 19, 2018|
Located within the thriving industrial suburb of Pinkenba the subject property is a 5,071sqm daddo constructed office/warehouse/manufacturing facility on a 10,830sqm General Industry site.
This unique property can cater for warehousing or manufacturing uses or a combination of both.
Property features include -
• 471sqm* commercial grade office over two levels
• 4,600sqm* clearspan warehouse
• Access via multiple container height roller doors
• Minimum clearance of 8.5m
• 4 x 6.4 tonne gantry cranes running the span of the building with power trenches cut through the floor
• Separate change room and locker room facilities for office and workshop staff
• Large power supply with a 1,000kva transformer onsite
• Onsite sprinkler system
• Reinforced concrete yard to the balance of the site
Pinkenba forms an integral part of the Australian TradeCoast Precinct and is located just 15 minutes from the CBD with direct access to the Gateway Motorway, Port of Brisbane and Brisbane Airport.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive agents Cushman & Wakefield.