New Building - Former Concrete Crushing Site
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||1587 sqm|
|Land Area||4467 sqm|
|Last Updated||Mar 19, 2019|
4,467sqm industrial site with 1,587sqm building. The low site cover provides a large hardstand area suitable for trucks and equipment storage.
• 4,467sqm* industrial land with 48 meters of street frontage (approx.)
• 1,587sqm* building comprising 1,401sqm warehouse, 154sqm ground floor offices plus 32sqm office mezzanine
• Modern concrete tilt panel construction
• 9 x roller doors (5 x at the front plus 4 x for cross ventilation)
• Remainder of the site reinforced concrete hardstand
• 2 x crossovers
• Easy HRV access
• 17 x marked car spaces
• Previous MCU approved for "refuse transfer station and environmentally relevant activity - crushing, milling or grinding".
Located just off Southport-Nerang Road in the central Gold Coast suburb of Southport.
Contact the exclusive agent (Josh Wright from Cushman & Wakefield) for further details.