Mornington Peninsula Coastline Gem - 87ha*
745 Truemans Road Fingal VIC 3939
Attributes and Features
|Land Area||870000 sqm|
|Last Updated||Apr 25, 2019|
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to offer for sale One of the Mornington Peninsula's most expansive landholdings, an 87* hectare coastline gem.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• An expansive 87 hectare* landholding with stunning panoramic views of the surrounding coastline and landscape.
• Situated in an enviable location, close to many of the Mornington Peninsula’s most renowned attractions, including Cape Schanck, The National Golf Club, St Andrews Beach Golf Course, St Andrews Beach, Gunnamatta Beach and numerous award-winning wineries.
• Currently utilised for grazing and benefited by productive pastures and structural improvements, including a dwelling, rural shedding and cattle yards.
• The property comprises a 42* megalitre Water Entitlement and can also tap into the South-East Pipeline, creating opportunities to irrigate parks, golf courses, gardens, vineyards and orchards, to name a few.
• Limitless future development opportunities (STCA), including hotel and conference facilities, accommodation, retirement living, ecotourism, recreation and leisure,
vineyard/ winery/restaurant, horticulture and lifestyle, day spa and golf course or alternatively an ideal land bank.
Rarely does an opportunity present where a prospective purchaser has the opportunity to acquire such a stunning Victorian holding, let alone a property of this scale in such a pristine and picturesque location.
Gunnamatta Farm is being offered for sale by Private Treaty.
For further information, please contact, Tim Bennetts or Richard Brookes