Moorebank (Sydney) - 15 Year Lease - Premium Sydney Gateway Service Station – Fixed 4%
98 Heathcote Road Moorebank NSW 2170
Key Property Highlights
|Land Area||5305 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 98 Heathcote Road, Moorebank (Sydney) for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 15 year lease to 2030
- 7-Eleven – Aust’s third largest private company, network of 700+ convenience stores & revenue of $3.4 Billion
- Exceptional position strategically located in Moorebank’s core commercial & industrial precinct directly between Liverpool CBD & the accessway to the M5 Motorway
- Significant 5,305 sqm main road Sydney landholding
- Bustling Western Sydney location 25 km’s from the CBD surrounded by Bankstown Airport & Liverpool hospital, train station & Westfield Shopping Centre
- Moorebank – High growth Sydney corridor forecast to grow by 9.8% and reach 76,356 people by 2027
- Favourable environmental provisions with ownership of the tanks and remediation responsibility of 7-Eleven
- Tenant pays all outgoings incl. Land Tax
- Rare Fixed 4% annual rent increases offering exceptional rental growth
- Net Income $632,660 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 29 April at 12 noon at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on level 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties in this tenanted investment will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.