Micro Brewery Australia Wide - Expressions Of Interest
Melbourne VIC 3000
Attributes and Features
|Last Updated||Sep 06, 2019|
An opportunity is becoming available in Australia for a rollout of a series of microbrewery pubs serving up the finest craft beers.
Cushman & Wakefield has been retained by one the largest beer companies in the world to help identify a suitable JV partner to roll out sites in Australia and to establish a subsidiary of their craft beer brand, in their small concept.
This is an expression of interest exercise at this stage.
A great opportunity for an industry player in hospitality to become a JV partner for one of the worlds leading beer companies. Full use of all intellectual property and trademarks will be granted, architectural design, menus, training and support.
Currently, this brand has sites in most of Europe, USA and is now looking at Australia.
Key requirements of partners are:
* Experienced in building brands
* Experience of opening and operating bars, with a proven track record of the business.
* Development of 3 outlets per territory
* Capital Access requirements $1.0 - 1.5M per outlet (leasehold)
* Support team in place, e.g. GM, chef, finance, marketing etc.
Please note, all enquiries will be subject to confidentiality agreements and at the discretion of Cushman & Wakefield to suitably qualified, experienced and able partners.