Longstanding Tenant 100% Leased to Harvey Norman
Key Property Highlights
|Building Area||2961 sqm|
|Land Area||6651 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield proudly present an outstanding investment opportunity in the heart of Richlands, located in booming western corridor of Brisbane, Queensland.
• Renewed 5 year lease till 17 April 2022 with 5yr option till 2027 (original lease commenced 2007)
• Leased to a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, ASX listed with a market cap of $5.70bil
• 2,961sqm premises with additional expansion available
• Large land holding 6,651sqm
• Booming growth precinct in Brisbane’s south west
• Low rental rate with assured future capital growth
15 West Link Place is a modern concrete tilt panel premises designed for functional warehouse and logistics use and has been occupied by Harvey Norman since construction in 2007. Harvey Norman pre-committed to 15 West Link Place prior to its completion and have just renewed for a further 5 + 5 year term after 10 years of occupancy. The premises services the Harvey Norman Oxley Retail Store which is a top performing Queensland store, owned and occupied by Harvey Norman.
This property is being offered to the market for Sale via Expressions of Interest.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive agents at Cushman & Wakefield.