Search results for: Any Listing Type Any Location
INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO: TWO PRIME INVESTMENTS LEASE TO GLOBAL OCCUPIERS
39 Harvey Street Eagle Farm QLD 4009
Industrial & Warehouse
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||1 sqm|
|Land Area||4 sqm|
|Last Updated||Nov 29, 2016|
Cushman & Wakefield proudly offer an exciting dual investment opportunity in Eagle Farm and Metroplex in Murarrie.
These two prime investment opportunities have a combined annual income of $787,844.42pa and represent a unique opportunity to secure assets in two of Brisbane’s most sought after locations.
The properties are being offered for sale via an expression of interest campaign closing Thursday the 8th of September at 5pm and will be sold in one line or individually.
Long standing Multinational tenants with long term leases
As-new modern concrete tilt panel secure investment buildings
Net leases in Brisbane’s most sought after investment locations with rental growth and capital growth assured
39 HARVEY STREET, EAGLE FARM QLD
- A-Grade investment in prestigious Airport precinct
- 1,626sqm building including first class showroom, warehouse & modern office
- 4,068sqm site area just off Kingsford Smith Drive
- Long standing Multinational tenant Miele, with global revenue over €3.50b
- Balance of 7 year lease 5 year option to 2024
- Net annual return after all outgoings $440,336.42pa GST
41 BORTHWICK AVENUE, MURARRIE QLD
- Distinguished Metroplex location – irreplaceable!
- 2,364sqm A-Grade facility
- 3,630sqm land area
- 10 year lease to 2025 – same tenant since 2000
- Leased to Global giant bioMerieux - BIM with Market Cap €4.87b
- Net annual return after all outgoings $347,508 pa GST
To be sold via expressions of interest on Thursday 8th September at 5pm.
To request an information package or arrange an inspection, please contact Cushman & Wakefield’s Exclusive Agents.