INCOME PRODUCING MAIN ROAD DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
1117 & 1133 Ipswich Road Moorooka QLD 4105
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||5 sqm|
|Land Area||7 sqm|
|Parking||Ample rear parking|
|Last Updated||Apr 08, 2019|
Cushman & Wakefield on behalf of the vendor is pleased to present to the market for sale 1117 & 1133 Ipswich Road, Moorooka available individually or in one line.
The property is ideally located at the entrance to the Magic Mile, being the first major properties located off the Ipswich Motorway inbound to Brisbane's CBD offering left in and left out access from Ipswich Road. Centrally located along major logistics growth corridor to Ipswich the property benefit from excellent connectivity to Beaudesert and Ipswich Roads, in addition to the Logan and Pacific Motorways. Major bus and rail networks neighbour the site providing excellent transport for all customers and staff to the site, with less than 100m walk to the train station.
Key features 1117 Ipswich Road:-
- Expansive 6,510sq m* site area
- 5,107sq m* GFA
- Brand new 3 year lease to long standing tenant Concept Tiles - approx. 30 years
- Net income $536,235pa
- Tenant pays all outgoings
- 6 month demolition clause
- 70 metres and 90 metres frontage to Ipswich Road & Unwin Street respectively
- Significant exposure to 50,000 cars* daily
- Code assessable development opportunity for a service station and 250sq m of retail
- Up to 500m visability along Ipswich Road
- Multiple crossovers and dual street access
- Drive-through warehouse capabilities
Key features 1133 Ipswich Road:-
- 336sq m* NLA
- 749sq m* site area
- Current net return of $26,669pa
- Fully leased net income $83,394pa
- Vendor to provide rental guarantees over vacancy
- Ample rear parking
This property is for sale via Offers to Purchase closing Wednesday, 8th May 2019 (if not sold prior).
For further information and to arrange an inspection, please do not hesitate to contact the Agents below.
(*) denotes Approx