Attributes and Features
|Building Area||17182 sqm|
|Land Area||45730 sqm|
|Parking||464 Cars (on-grade)*|
|Last Updated||Jul 18, 2017|
Building area, land area and parking approximate only.
Cushman & Wakefield, as exclusive marketing agent, is pleased to offer for sale or lease a unique offering ideal for logistics, industrial and large format retail users. The property is located at 8 Griffin Street, Heatherbrae NSW.
Built for Masters Home Improvement, the offering presents an outstanding opportunity to purchase a high-quality, near new fully air conditioned building.
The high-profile site offers excellent access and visibility and is located within the Hunter Region of New South Wales, within the suburb of Heatherbrae.
The significant land holding is located 25 kilometers* by road north of Newcastle CBD and 167 kilometers* by road north of Sydney CBD with significant exposure to the Pacific Highway, the major transport route along the east coast of Australia.
The property benefits from the following characteristics:
- Site area: 4.57 ha*
- Building area: 17,182 sqm* (including showroom tenancies)
- Four existing showroom tenancies of 4,029 sqm* (three leased)
- Base rent: $380k* net from tenants including PETstock and BCF
- Zoned: B5 Business Industrial
- Cars: 464* on-grade
- Fully air conditioned (a Fusion system)
- Polished concrete floors
- Recently built
- High clearance warehouse with excellent access
- Leasing considered on a whole or part building basis
The site is offered for sale or lease via Expression of Interest closing 4PM (AEST) Thursday 10 August 2017.