EXPOSED CEILINGS | POLISHED CONCRETE | SIGNAGE OPPORTUNITIES
163 Wharf Street Spring Hill QLD 4000
Key Property Highlights
|Building Area||499 sqm|
|Parking||12 secure car parks available|
Conveniently positioned on Wharf Street, between Leichardt and Turbot Streets. Wharf Street is the major feeder linking Spring Hill with the CBD. This locations provides excellent proximity to public transport being just minutes walk to Central Station. The Brisbane CBD is also within easy walking distance, with Wharf Street dissecting Ann, Adelaide and Queen Streets before joining Eagle Street.
163 Wharf Street provides the rare opportunity to occupy a standalone office building on the doorstep of the CBD, or, the opportunity to occupy individual, exclusive floor plates without sharing amenities with neighbouring Tenants. Position your business apart from the rest in one of Spring Hill's most recent, architecturally-designed spaces. Or, choose to occupy an existing fit-out and take the competitive incentive as a rent reduction.
- Fitted-out & open plan spaces available from 234sqm - 499sqm
- Polished Concrete & New Lineal Lighting throughout
- Exposed Trusses & Air Conditioning
- Strong Car Parking Ratio with up to 12 available on-site
- Great natural light throughout
- Within 300m* of Central Station and 600m* of Queen Street Mall
- Your own exclusive Male & Female Amenities on each Floor
- Flexibility to occupy all or one floor of the building
- Prime elevated position close to Astor Terrace and short walk to the CBD
- Signage & Naming Rights Opportunities
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Exclusive Agents.