Eagle House; The Destination
473 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Attributes and Features
2.5-Star NABERS Energy Rating
|Last Updated||Jul 23, 2020|
Eagle House is undergoing extensive regeneration to provide an unforeseen offering. Including complete lobby refurbishment, inclusion of brand new end-of-trip facilities, bright enclosed courtyard and dynamic third spaces. Eagle House is a workplace of the future for proactive brands who thrive through collaboration.
Upon completion, Eagle House will be the most dynamic boutique office in Melbourne’s CBD. With more than 400sqm of communal space including The Nest offeringtwo half floors with bookable collaboration spaces for tenants to make their own. The ground floor outdoor courtyard will be another tenant benefit of Eagle House. Filled with greenery, the courtyard provides a place for staff to relax, casually meet whilst enjoying the fresh air.
Positioned within Melbourne’s thriving mid-town precinct, staff will have access to eateries, high-quality retail and public transportation, all within a 2-minute walk from the building’s doorstep.
Key highlights and availability:
• Level 9 (675sqm) – Whole floor which can be offered with a brand new turnkey fit out or as a warm shell.
• Level 12 (650sqm) – Whole floor which can be offered with a brand new turnkey fit out or as a warm shell.
• The Nest (Level 13) – Communal third space designed to encourage collaboration
• Bourke Street trams on doorstep
• Extensive End-of-Trip facilities
• Excellent surrounding amenity
• Available now
For further information, please contact one of the appointed agents.
This building has a 3.5-star NABERS Energy rating.
All imagery used is artist impressions and displays an accurate representation of the design.