BIODIVERSITY - ONE OF MELBOURNE'S MOST STRATEGICALLY LOCATED BUSINESS PARKS
481 Cooper Street Epping VIC 3076
Attributes and Features
|Last Updated||Feb 07, 2018|
Biodiversity Business Park provides the opportunity to consider one of Melbourne’s most strategically located Business parks in the heart of Melbourne’s Northern Industrial - Commercial market on Cooper Street Epping, with access to the full diamond exchange of the Hume Freeway.
Stage 2 of the development is currently available, offering over 21Ha*of prime land for design and construct solutions ranging from 3,154sqm* to 41,451sqm* for prelease or turn-key users.
- 24 hour operations permitted
- Buildings range from 3,154sqm* to 41,451sqm*
- Located only 20kms* to Melbourne’s CBD and 15km* to Melbourne Airport
- Located just meters from the full diamond interchange of the Hume Freeway via signalised access from Cooper Street
- For lease or design and build packages available
- Heavy vehicle access including B-Double
- Land sizes: a wide range of opportunities from 7,251sqm* to 73,000sqm*
- Purpose built facilities by reputable & proven developer, Vaughan Constructions
Alongside the Hume Freeway, Biodiversity Business Park is strategically located just minutes from major arterials, Melbourne Airport, Port of Melbourne and Melbourne CBD.
The Hume Freeway Interchange is only 1km from Biodiversity Business Park and is accessible via a signalised intersection at Cooper Street allowing for ease of access. Land offerings also include frontage to the Hume Freeway, allowing your business superb visibility.
The focus of activity of the Northern Industrial Market has shifted over the years, due to the delivery of infrastructure, major government initiatives, proximity to amenities and a link between the inner and outer industrial/commercial markets.
The region is presently experiencing levels of growth, which continues to drive improvements of infrastructure only adding to the geographical benefits.
This level of growth is also providing a significant employment pool for businesses to draw from.