Search results for: Any Listing Type Any Location
AUCTION: URGENT DISPOSAL – Robina commercial suite
Attributes and Features
|Last Updated||Mar 17, 2017|
‘To be sold urgently vacant possession via public auction on Wednesday 15th March 2017 IN ROOMS at 132 Ferry Road, Southport’
• Ground floor – 131sqm
• Multiple occupant uses assessed
• Excellent natural light and suite shape
• 3 allocated parking spaces on title
• Great location in growth corridor within 1.2km to Varsity Lakes train station
• Located in a contemporary 5 level commercial address less than 10 years old with a professional mix of occupants including onsite café
• Urgent disposal required – must be sold
To be sold via public auction on Wednesday 15th March 2017 IN-ROOMS at the Cushman & Wakefield Gold Coast offices.
For further information, please contact Ed Howard on 0449 955 244 or via the agents bay above.
Ed Howard has over 11 years of local experience in Gold Coast commercial market and specialises in office leasing and sales, negotiating some of the citys largest agreements totaling over 32,000sqm of area leased
Cushman & Wakefield does not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from.