Aspley (Brisbane) - Landmark Officeworks Investment - Blue Chip Brisbane Location
1434 Gympie Road Aspley QLD 4034
Key Property Highlights
|Building Area||1780 sqm|
|Land Area||4005 sqm|
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 1434 Gympie Road, Aspley for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 5 year lease to 2024 + option to 2029
- Landmark Brisbane Officeworks in occupation for almost 17 years
- Officeworks Ltd - Wholly owned Subsidiary of ASX listed Wesfarmers Ltd with Revenues of $30.8 Billion
- Tenant experienced significant sales growth of 27.8% in 2020 & through the Covid-19 Pandemic, across 167 stores nationally
- Immaculate building purpose built in 2004, offering a modern 1,780 sqm retail showroom & 33 car parks
- Absolutely prime Gympie Road location - QLD’s second busiest road with exposure to 82,000+ vehicles daily
- Blue chip position with neighbours including Harvey Norman, Aspley Homemaker Centre, Hungry Jack’s, 7-Eleven, McDonald's, Coles/Woolworths Aspley Hypermarket, Aldi & Kmart
- Aspley - Strategic retail hub 12 km from Brisbane CBD, significant trade catchment of 209,349
- Tenant pays all usual outgoings as per Lease
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $468,250 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Friday 19 March at 10am AEDT at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on level 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.