Affordable small suites and whole floors available
31 Market Street, Sydney Sydney NSW 2000
Attributes and Features
|Last Updated||Jun 17, 2020|
Mirvac, Cushman & Wakefield and Colliers International are pleased to offer 31 Market Street for lease.
Located in the Western Corridor, 31 Market Street is moments from public transport, retail and entertainment precincts.
Your company will benefit from the flexibility 31 Market Street has to offer, with an on-site management team making day to day building operations seamless.
31 Market Street highlights:
1. Great natural light on all four sides
2. Flexible lease terms
3. Tailored suite sizes to fit your business requirements
4. Whole floors & multi floors available
5. Excellent 360-degree district views from upper floors
6. Walking distance to Cockle Bay Wharf, King Street Wharf and Darling Harbour
7. Close proximity to QVB Bus stops and Town Hall Railway Station
8. On-site retail amenities
9. On-site childcare
10. Short walk to retail precincts QVB, Pitt Street Mall and Galleries Victoria
11. Leafy green outdoor garden
12. Brand new amenities including showers, bike racks & lockers recently completed and available for tenant use
There are a number of sizes on offer, please contact our leasing agents below for more information:
Cushman & Wakefield - Tim Stanway 0421 080 397 or George Harb 0416 061 135.
Colliers - Trent Stephens 0498 677 699 or Chelsea Anstee 0448 451 143.