90 Bowen Terrace, Fortitude Valley
90 Bowen Terrace Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||3845 sqm|
|Land Area||2136 sqm|
|Parking||93* bays on site|
|Last Updated||May 20, 2019|
"Trophy Inner-City Asset | 90 Bowen Terrace, Fortitude Valley"
Cushman & Wakefield (in conjunction with Savills) have the privilege to offer 90 Bowen Terrace, Fortitude Valley for sale.
90 Bowen Terrace is primed to take full advantage of the current merging between the CBD and Fortitude Valley fringe precincts and ultimately offers tremendous long-term development potential of up to 25 storeys (STCA) resulting from its 2,136 sqm* corner site and favourable "mixed Use" zoning.
- 100% leased with 5* year WALE and no short-term leasing risk
- 92% of income underwritten by Torrens University - a wholly-owned subsidiary of NASDAQ listed Laureate International Universities with $US3.25B* market cap.
- Net Income of $2,075,008 p.a.* as at 1 July, 2019
- Pending DA to expand existing floor area by 1,230 sqm*
- 3,845 sqm* floor area with 93* car parks on site
- Prime location with direct access to $200M* Howard Smith Wharves and 500m* to Queen Street
- NABERS Exempt - Class 9b Building (Education Facility).
Parties interested in acquiring this prime asset are invited to lodge an Expressions of Interest (EOI) by 4pm on Thursday 9 May, 2019.