4,971sqm Manufacturing and Warehousing Facility with All of the Features
62 Murdoch Circuit Acacia Ridge QLD 4110
Attributes and Features
|Building Area||4971 sqm|
|Parking||Ample onsite car parking|
|Last Updated||Jul 18, 2017|
Cushman & Wakefield are please to present to the market, this rare opportunity to occupy a premium manufacturing and logistics facility, located in one of Brisbane’s most established and blue chip suburbs, Acacia Ridge.
The fully concreted 11,680sqm secure site is located on Murdoch Circuit, connecting immediately onto Bradman Street and Beaudesert Road in Brisbane’s Central South.
This 4,971sqm* building includes the following features:
- 14 Container height roller doors
- Drive around accessibility
- Concrete hardstand surrounding the building
- Extensive 3 phase power supply
- Warehouse is sprinkled with both good natural & mercury vapour lighting
- 3.2 tonne overhead crane included
- 42% overall site coverage
For further details or to obtain an Information Memorandum, please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent Cushman & Wakefield.