Attributes and Features
|Land Area||29070 sqm|
|Last Updated||Oct 10, 2019|
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 125 YEARS - ON THE SHORES OF THE LANE COVE RIVER
• 29,070* square metres of land
• 370* metres of waterfront
• To be sold vacant possession
Cushman & Wakefield, as exclusive agents, are pleased to offer this unique site that provides a blank canvas for the new owner to create their own vision.
Subject to the necessary approvals, the site holds the potential for a change in permissible use or rezoning.
Bound by Epping Road directly opposite Mowbray Road to the east, 170 Epping Road is located opposite the Northern Entrance of the Lane Cove Tunnel and at the beginning of the M2 Motorway.
• First time offered in 125 years
• Site Area of 29,070 sqm*
• 320* metres of waterfrontage
• 4,500* sqm of existing warehouse space plus undercover loading area
• 600* sqm of office space
• Potential hardstand area
• On-site parking
• B Double Access
• Traffic light intersection opposite Mowbray Road
• 1.3* kilometres to newly opened North Ryde Metro Station
• 13* kilometres to the Sydney CBD
• 16.8* kilometres to Parramatta
• Opposite Magdala Park accessed via Cliffords Love Bridge
• Adjoins “The Great North Walk”
• Surrounded by Parks and Wildlife
170 Epping Road, Lane Cove is for sale via an International Expression of Interest campaign.
All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to Cushman & Wakefield by Thursday 7 November, 2019.