Director, Retail Asset Services
- Runner-Up: Shopping Centre Council of Australia – Community, Mini-Guns - 2017
- Winner: Sceptre Awards – Managing Agent of the Year - 2009
- Finalist: International Council of Shopping Centres – Community - 2008
- Winner: Cushman & Wakefield Client Solutions Best Practise Awards – 2008.
- Attended Cushman & Wakefield Global Achievement conference – 2007
- Attended Outstanding Performance Program – 2007.
Trudi has over 20 years of international experience in the property industry. Following a successful tenure in the UK offices, she re-joined Cushman & Wakefield in March 2018 based in Melbourne.
Trudi commenced her real estate career in residential property management before swiftly jumping into the retail sector. Whilst she has predominately worked on the agency side, she has also had exposure to the owners’ perspective.
Trudi’s agency experience includes the property management of a large portfolio including regional, sub-regional, neighbourhood and high street assets in the UK. On the owner side, she has overseen the asset management of a super-regional asset in the UAE and a CBD centre in Melbourne.
Trudi has managed teams across three continents and loves the buzz and energy created when teams gel to produce exceptional outcomes. She is driven by a passion to make each asset she works on an integral part of its community and has seen this focus achieve outperformance time and time again.
- Real Estate Agents Representative
- Bachelor of Science – Estate Management, Reading University
- Advanced Certificate – Property Agency, NSW TAFE
2018 - Present Director Cushman & Wakefield, Australia
2016 - 2018 Centre Manager Dexus
2013 - 2016 Centre Manager CBRE/JLL
2012 - 2013 Retail Manager AMP Capital
2011 - 2012 Asset Manager Al Futtaim Group Real Estate, UAE
2005 - 2010 Partner Cushman & Wakefield, UK
2002 - 2005 Property Manager CBRE, UK