Managing Director, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) - NSW
Simon is the Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield New South Wales. While Simon will be managing the NSW commercial agency business, his primary focus is utilising his experience and contacts working in the highly successful Capital Markets team.
Simon started his career in valuations and commercial leasing in North Sydney before settling into commercial sales in 2001. He now has over 25 years experience in commercial property with a track record in some of Sydney’s largest CBD and suburban transactions including 275 Kent Street for $860,000,000 and 50% of the MLC Centre for $800,000,000.
- Managing Director CRE NSW - Cushman & Wakefield
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of NSW
- Bachelor of Business (Land Economy) UWS
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Business, Strata and Stock and Station Agent
- DEXUS ‘Property Transaction of the Year 2016’ award for the sale of 36 George Street, Burwood