Rosie joined Cushman & Wakefield in March 2016 as Manager of Office Leasing, having previously been with CBRE for four years, latterly as Negotiator, Office Services.
Rosie is active in the Sydney CBD office leasing brokerage market and represents some of Sydney’s major institutional and private landlords whilst working with office occupiers to source and secure their new workplace.
Whilst working at CBRE, Rosie was involved in the project leasing of Quay Quarter Tower and Darling Park 3. Rosie developed the target tenant strategies for both assets identifying the depth of the Premium and A-Grade markets. Rosie’s knowledge of these markets makes her a valuable member of any project leasing team.
Prior to taking on a leasing role, Rosie was a Leasing Analyst where she developed strong knowledge of the Sydney CBD, office leasing market and gained exposure to major commercial developments.
- AMP Capital
- DEXUS Property Group
- Memo Corporation
- One Five One Property
- One Five One Property, 1 Castlereagh Street, Sydney - 2,000sqm
- Mirvac, 37 & 51 Pitt Street, Sydney – 5,000sqm
- Kent Partnership, 332 Kent Street – 1,025sqm
- AMP Capital, Quay Quarter Tower – 89,000sqm
Recent Leasing Transactions
- Qantas Loyalty – 1,000sqm
- Rocketfuel – 210sqm
- Investa Land – 450sqm
- Hays Group – 300sqm
- u&u Recruitment – 220sqm
- Varde Partners – 300sqm
- Ivolve Studios – 150sqm
- Phocas Software – 250sqm
Professional Affiliations and Education
- Degree in Property Economics (UTS – 2004)
- REI – Certificate of Registration