Head of Development Transactions & Advisory
With twenty five years of experience in real estate and property development (including 10 years at Australia's largest diversified property group, Stockland), Peter has an extensive network of influential relationships across the breadth of the Australian property industry. He offers clients the benefit of his detailed understanding of the real estate and property development landscape.
Peter provides high-level counselling on asset and portfolio management with a view to optimising returns. He actively manages clients' asset planning, acquisition, development and divestment requirements,.
He is skilled at facilitating and negotiating complex transactions and managing the property planning and development process for large-scale projects. Peter has specialist expertise regarding master-planned communities, residential developments and retirement villages, however has been exposed to most forms of property throughout his career. He also provides clients with detailed due diligence, highest and best-use analysis and valuation and financial analysis (DCF).
Peter has taken leadership roles in a number of corporate Australia's largest real estate transactions, with acquistion values totalling circa. $2 billion and end valyes of $10 billion +. These have included:
- Acquisition and integration of the Lensworth property portfolio: in excess of $800m
- Acquisition of the ARC Retirement Village Portfolio - 20 retirement villages and development sites; $340m
- Acquisition of the Lockerbie Project - 1,000 hectares that will be developed into Melbourne's largest master planned community with 10,000 residential lots, town centre, education facilities, etc.
- Numerous major land transactions ranging from $5m to $80m
- Strategy and advisory
- Agency and Buyers Advocacy
- Transactions, negotiation, due dilligence
- Property development
- Asset and portfolio management
- Urban Development Industry of Australia (Vic), board member 2010-2012
- Property memeber of the Heritage Council of Victoria
- Australia Property Institute, Associate and Certified Practicing Valuer
- Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) - Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Bachelor of Business (Property Valuation) - RMIT
- Bachelor of Business (Business Administration) - RMIT