Director, Development Transactions & Advisory
Paul has over 10 years’ experience in the Development Land, Capital Markets, Asset Management and Valuation sectors. He has run numerous high-profile sales campaigns, negotiated complex transactions and actively managed clients’ divestment requirements.
Paul has had exposure to all asset classes and provides strategic consultancy advice to clients in the form of detailed due diligence reports, valuations, highest and best-use analysis and financial modelling forecasts (DCF).
With strong analytical skills, work ethic, negotiation skills and attention to detail, Paul has delivered value-add service to clients from both a divestment and acquisition perspective.
- Strategic consultancy advice
- Transactions, negotiation & due diligence
- Development Land and Capital Markets agency
- Valuations and Asset Management
- Financial modelling & forecasting
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Certified MRICS Valuer
- Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) - Licensed Real Estate Agent