National Director - Head of Investment Sales
Michael Collins is the National Director, Head of Investment Sales with Cushman & Wakefield. He is responsible for the leadership and management of the national investments sales business which specializes and focuses on the sale of commercial investment property leased to blue chip tenants on long term leases. The market segments focused on include well known tenants across industries including Childcare, Petrol Stations, Fast Food, Government tenants, Large Format Retail, Banks and various other sectors.
With more than 30 years experience in the property industry coupled with longstanding roles in banking and property finance, Michael has established himself as a trusted advisor to his clients and has built a strong and successful track record in achieving premium outcomes with the sale of commercial investment properties.
Michael has a strong knowledge base within the commercial investment property market and prides himself on this coupled with his professionalism, ethics and the values he brings to each and every transaction.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Michael spent 6 years at Burgess Rawson as a Director focused on investment sales throughout the eastern seaboard of Australia.
Michael’s background prior to property was in banking and property finance having spent 18 years with NAB.
Michael has personally sold commercial investment properties leased to all the major blue chip tenant groups including:
- Petrol Stations - 7 Eleven, Caltex, Shell, Woolworths , BP, Freedom
- Fast Food - KFC, Hungry Jacks, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Red Rooster
- Childcare Operators - G8, Goodstart, Petit, Affinity, Oxanda
- Government Tenants - Centrelink, DOCS, QUT
- Banks - ANZ, Westpac, NAB, Commonwealth
- Large Format Retail - Bunnings, Officeworks, Supercheap, Fantastic Furniture
- Liquor Retail - BWS, Liquorland, First Choice
- Retail - Chemist Warehouse, Target, Beaurepairs, Rays Outdoors
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) - University of NSW
- Graduate Management Qualification - University of NSW
- Certificate in Financial Markets - Securities Institute of Australia